Friday, January 29, 2010

i is the happy.

(: (i have blue eyes wtf haha)
Sorry peeps, am a lousy blogger I will admit.
And inconsistent.
Been busy. And it's a good thing!
Finally I have an occupation! Heh.

Just some updates which I wanna share:

Am chosen to lead P.A.S.S. (Peer Assisted Study Sessions, screw the label it's jus tutoring) for MATH 161 (Calculus for Business and Social Sciences) which by the way, is not a course I have taken in the past. Have been wanting to be a tutor since I was a fucking kid. I know, FML/WTF.

Am very occupied trying to digest and apply Sociological theories (which by the way fascinate me alongside the philosophies it comes into contact with).

Am very convinced to either double major in the future in Chemistry and probably Sociology. Beautiful (dream).

Am thinking I was stupid to have submitted my name for Flipside content writing. Fiction, oh my God. Deadline, 3 weeks. I think the blender will need to work longer for me to get that amount of creative juice. Oy (Justine, 2010).

Am hungry and craving for Japanese food with a friend bragging to me via text that she's having Japanese. It's 1715 hours btw. Fml.

Am gonna have a bad weekend 'cause didn't see my crush. WTF. (Touch wood.)

Am freaking out over my inability to produce a single word for my Sociology journal. Which btw is on the issue of euthanasia. Which btw has a deadline after the day Kris Allen comes to Malaysia. I know. FML to the power of tangent of 90 degrees.

Am tired. Am alone. FML.

The library is boring when you wanna take a break from your intensely excruciating research work. MLIA.

Oh, and

We're having green week in ADP next week and am gonna wear lotsa green! Yaye!

and

Am freaking out because I really wanna start and finish my first draft for my Sociology research paper ASAP. And can't even settle with the main idea. FML. The restriction of the research being highly objective is killing me. Lucky we have journals, but the topic I want is not fucking there. Yaye D:

Enough negativity. MLIA. And I'm happy nevertheless.

Miss (seeing) ya. /:

No comments: