Tuesday, September 8, 2009

Chemistry : Andre = 1/0 : ln 1

Hi folks (if there are any which i doubt)! Today is a memorable day.

Hence.

I'm here to mummify, I mean, immortalize this beautiful number. 090909. 2009 September 9th. Cantik.

Smitten Andre says:

I see you.

You were the same. But today was magical (kononnya). I had to see you. I wanna.
I miss you already.

*snaps*

Realistic Happy Andre says:

Oh crap, once again I lose myself in the battle with chemistry (of the body, not the test). Chemistry test was cancelled today thanks to Ms Ng's leave. Geez.

Oh by the way peeps, I am so gonna go to AAR's upcoming concert on 10th October. What's left to do: Collect ticket, plan transportation, make Denishlee and Lik Pin go, tease Amy who's on exams.

Alamak. Gonna work hard. It's one of those time's where I have to struggle outside of class so that I won't panick in class. Ciao then. I need to study. And get the tickets.

Fooching high! :D

2 comments:

Justine said...

I honestly don't know how you have the time to blog!!!!!! I have been trying to find the right time to blog since...LAST WEEK. Fail. :'( Hehe. And funny post! Cantik indeed. =)

Andre Tan said...

haha cuz my post are just random thoughts. not very organized :) so it just takes a short time to post :D