Sunday, September 27, 2009

some lame diary post. with smiley :)

Hello! I'm finally back with the internet. Gosh that was such a pain.

Okay, maybe not cuz I got to scavenge among (okay I need help on using this word) my old magazines and finally am trying to skew my lifestyle so that its balanced in all ways. Especially exercising. Oh boy.

Not feeling like blogging something serious yet. But soon. About solar stuff I just read on this month's Nat Geo. It's gonna be october already and I have not finished the september issue. Double geez. Gonna get it anyways! Hehe.

Edit (after some random 2 hours):
Decided to post some of my best shots when I tried painstakingly to imitate great photographer friends. :)









*No captions yet. Suggestions welcomed with love! :D Whee! Off to revision.

2 comments:

Justine said...

GIMME YOUR BUNNY!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Hehehehe. Just kidding. At least share? :D So ADORABLE!!!! =) And awesome pictures there!!! Keep it up! Post more post more! :)

Andre Tan said...

Teehee.. Maybe? :P But I want a puppy T^T The one which trampled upon my feet was sooooooooooooooooooo kewt!! Hehe. sankyuuuuuuu! :)

btw, love that patrick star pic of urs. :P