Friday, September 4, 2009

hot food = painful and addictive.

Thought I might just update to say...

Hitotsu:

Happy birthday (I like how a friend on facebook puts it as 'Happy burfday!' :P) to my dearest August and September babies (Gucci gucci goo!) !! :)
>>Lik Pin
>>Erica
>>Seon
>>(you all know who you are! :3) *hinthinthint* *sinister smile* *dumbfounded* *stones*

Futatsu:

I am so not updating for a long time ahead. Concentration is important, that I don't have enough. Bah. I am actually happy that (from what I see) the traffic of my blog is substantially next to the derivative of a constant, so, no pressure from people asking to update LAH! :D Well, a scientist-wannabe's life will never be interesting anyways. It's just like minerals and jewels. Jewels are shiny and more people pay attention to them, but in the end they are (almost) the same chemicals. Hehe.

Off to pragmatic life. Bubbye!

No comments: