Thursday, November 19, 2009

i feel

that this is not exactly the right time to blog.

-countdown: 14 hours and 20 minutes to chem finals-

Okay, enough said. It's so damn fucking nostalgic I feel so mellow now.
I went to the 12th floor where our classrooms are, at night. It was deserted. Only me and Wei Quan who was kind enough to accompany me to go smuggle water.

Frankly I would like to go there again at night, alone. The memories just rushed to me. Emo as it is, I walked through the corridor, savoring every air molecule ADPians breathe everyday, staring down all sights we see everyday, and this weird feeling of satisfaction and mushiness came up.

Well, it wasn't exactly the last day here. But the last day there this year. The feeling's definitely gonna change when I go back.

Some things are just gonna be missing. Well not missing but buried inside.

They just became "used-to-be"s.

Ah, the nostalgia.

2 comments:

Faiz said...

Yeah Thurday was a muchy day.
Gosh.
You lah.
Haih.
-__-

Andre Tan said...

d(^.^d)