Thursday, November 5, 2009

appreciate life.

I've been dead on my blog. Ever since like, eww, a week ago.
Ha-ha. It's just so not me. But tryna make a major change here. (:

Even though my attempt to abstain (emphasis: attempt) from logging into facebook forever failed miserably-horribly after just one, two days or so, just like how Dre attempted (heavier emphasis: attempted) to fast on his urge to mock our dear utterly mockable Ikhsan d: (Ikhsan: Sorry! Hehe. You're meaner D:), I have decided to stop being such a facebook addict. I still log in though. But I won't be on like 24/7. Ha-ha. We'll see, Amy Tee!

It's really been a week. It felt like forever. Heh, well forever ended. Time to live happily ever after. OkaywhattheheckamIsaying. (: Major change in life seems fresh and tasty. I feel better already and all ready for battle. Fight for mother Earth people!

Here's a personal dedication (shortened) to all my friends in college. I appreciate every single one of you. You are you. Irreplaceable means irreplaceable. I love you guys.

Justine. Ikhsan. Faiz. Dre. Rebecca. Samantha. Faisal.
Thank you guys. (It's really shortened but) I just wanna say thank you for everything. Especially 3 of you! (:

Never apologize for anything you NEVER do, Faiz. Hehe. Yes I emphasize that.
-to be continued-

8 comments:

Justine said...

LIKE THIS POST! :D :D :D :D :D Thank you!!! =)

Andre Tan said...

thank YOU (:

Owlivia said...

you guys are so cute. you are all thanking one another in your blogs hahaha. :D


oh andre just to drop a message- i changed my url (: it's olivia-nlc.blogspot now. really sorry for the inconvenience!

Andre Tan said...

teeheehee (: *blush* HAha. aww.
Thanks for dropping by and informing oleeveeyahhhhhhhhhhh! :D

Faiz said...

OK Andre.
Thank you too!
Aparently we both blogged bout the same thing on the 5th of November.
How coincidental.
Hehe!

Andre Tan said...

high 5!! :D

Faiz said...

Yes, high five to that!
;)

BLOG MORE LAH!
:)

Justine said...

BLOG MORE LAH!