Tuesday, November 24, 2009

I hereby:

thank Calculus finals for providing me 1 hour of distraction from you.

i never felt this way before;
it kinda SUCKS.
for after those days i thought it faded; just like the rest, that i thought i had

but then you just had to suddenly pop up
catch me defenseless
trust me i did everything to defend because i knew i was gonna see you

but not this way

sometimes i
wished i was blind when i see you
wished i was deaf when i hear you
wished i was nose-less when i smell you, shit
and dammit everytime you walk by, i feel like a freak
because you smelled fucking good

and i curse you for appearing for the best times i have
when i was happy and forget everything
and that you distract me from everything

i thought it was gonna work
that its best that i avoid you exclusively
but whenever i do that
you just had to appear
fuck you

fml

and you almost made me screw up my first calculus question today
until calculus wins
FINALLY
once i was distracted from you

and then i was cursed with thoughts of you for the rest of the day
fml (:

music: james morrison - this boy (on endless repeat, on windows media player, on fake ipod, on real player, and on my mind)

No comments: