Thursday, November 26, 2009

my holiday plans

may shock everyone but

i plan to stone all month.

HAHA. Gotcha. It seems to be what someone like me would do but I've decided to get productive!

things to do (musts)
-read up on organic chemistry (hugs and kisses! teehee.)

-download loads and loads of songs (well almost done with all the awesome songs in my player, imagine, 100+ downloaded in 2 days)

-read nick hornby! teehee.

-go on the treadmill (no more dreadmill because it makes me forget certain *ahem* stuff) everyday

-drive people here and there (boring!)

-learn to play a few songs on the piano or guitar (: (one done! whee! loves.)

-try to take good and cute pictures again! hehe.

-must get mr loo bang hean to give me classes WHEEEEEEEEEE :D

-clean up my room! gah.

-love james morrison more.

-love john mayer more.

starting now i'll never know your name
starting now i'll never feel the same
starting now i wish you never came into my world
starting now-ingrid michaelson

No comments: