Friday, October 23, 2009

AbandonShip!

I have decided to abandon a mean-toned post I saved as a draft since last week. Yay. :)

Okay, maybe not. But I will not keep the mean tone! I need to learn how to sound professional. Will post it, SOON! But first, Disaster is upcoming - the week after next is really gonna be a smothering one, imagine: Having Chemistry Test 3, Calculus Test 2, Statistics Test 2, Chemistry poster due date, World Religions presentation all at the same time (!), as well as all the daily hassle and emotional turbulences, while trying to apply to universities.

Oh jolly fancy that!

Oh so by the way, my post is on ecoenzyme making, which is in turn part of my Chemistry project. For that reason I will prolly post the draft (after proofreading) after I finish the poster, or maybe at the same time.

Meanwhile, friendly advice: Having personal problems binding to you during the peak pressure of your semester is an utter bad condition. Never let them stick to you! :) That's what I'm going through but gahhhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Heck. I wanna do it my way. Get out of the melodrama!

And yeah. To my friends in A Levels having exams /SAM program going to have exams especially AmyTee! and HongKian, Denishlee, dearest cousins Seng and Edwin...
ALL THE BEST! I know you can do it! =)
I need to abandon ship! Abandon everything that gets in my dream of greens and earthly love! :)

2 comments:

lik said...

continue doing what you're doing
and good luck
and stay non-shitty

Andre Tan said...

thanks mate! you too!