Tuesday, October 27, 2009

roses are red, violets are blue, fuck you whore.

I have just arrived one hour before I type this post, from the outing to KLCC with dear friends Justine, Faiz, Rebecca, Samantha and Dre. Thank you, guys!

We went to watch 500 Days of Summer, an indie film (according to Faiz) which was only shown in KLCC TGV. The movie was (to me) deeply moving, hysterical, full of awesome sarcasm, and of course the beautiful portrait of love and the amazing filmography. It wasn't just unique, but connecting.

I hope I will survive the "Demon of the semester" (Justine, 2009) that is arrving soon, which is... when? Oh yeah, tomorrow. Gah. I totally deserve the sympathy.

p/s: Will post the pictures soon. Patience (:
p/s again: Sorry about the title. Couldn't remember other awesome lines. Ha-ha.

No comments: