Friday, October 16, 2009

deprived 2.71828

I feel so horrible not updating this thing.
But thinking twice, i was enlightened with the reasons I should ignore my blog as much as possible:
1. No one cares.
2. My blog is stupid.
3. I am stupid. (and many people deny it to make me feel good c:)
4. All my 'PLANS' for my blog are not turning out to be even progressing.
5. I am socially deprived and has a boring stupid ignorant life. c:

Yay. Sometimes life makes you wonder: whoever can you trust?
do_ob
-stone-

I'm tired of life. I'm tired of trying to keep up with words. I'm tired of not getting life the way I want it, not even to the smallest nano percent. If life is a face, I must be a zit. c:

are you out there? every night i go to the swing. it struck me to look next to me and i ask: when are you ever gonna come and sit next to me? i can see you smiling - you always are. c: your like a bunny, addictive and adored.

3 comments:

Justine said...

My blog is pretty much buried six feet under the land called World Wide Web. :'( And didn't notice the quotes at the bottom panel of your blog!!! Love all the ones by Albert Einstein. Ingenious, as they are. :P

I think a lotta people are going through a hard yet indescribable time in life right now. Don't give up just yet. Never do. No matter how banal and mundane life seems to be, appreciate and acknowledge the littlest things that bring you joy. Take care!!! =)

Andre Tan said...

you take care too! :D

Andre Tan said...
This comment has been removed by the author.