Wednesday, July 29, 2009

Destination: Nowhere

Geh. Been drinking water?
Fruit drops and brilliance!
Conjugated Linoleic Acid ftw =D

Haahaahaa just ignore my lament.

Woke up from a millenium sleep to reply some friend who's on some sort of com rehab, via text. Glad to catch up with this resolute and amiabe friend.

I don't even wanna take that pile of vocab out anymore.

Grueling. It also felt excruciating to even look at the pile of brochures and catalogs brought back from MACEE, or even think about surfing those massively bewildering university sites and ransacking the piles of words for 'Undergraduate Lower Division Transfer Requirements'. Gah, I've gotten sick of it! Guess I ain't no techno savvy at all.

All I wanna avoid is also tomorrow. I screwed up the mountain part at drivings today, twice. The engine died again today, twice. And I think I'm gonna hit myself tonight in the head, twice. Tomorrow's the examination day, and I'm still so shaky on attaining total coolness and confined confindence (what the fugg am I rambling about?).

Likzzzzzzzz. All I wanna say is zzz. Please come back so we can go out and I can leave this state of gruelsome at home? Gawsh. I'm in utter exigency of unhealthy chat! Erica you too! BALIK SINI! T^T

When will I be able to abstain from indulging in humane emotions and mediocre behavior? I seriously need to get mechanized and be as systematic as possible. And get real.

Tis NOW or NEBER!

No comments: