Sunday, July 19, 2009

Finally, a normal post.

I just realized I am once again turning my blog into a shitheap of bad stuffs again.

Alright, so some good news. Not exactly good, but at least satisfactory.

Went to Times Bookstore Pavilion yesterday. Yay. Bought a book for SAT. Gawsh. And of course a notebook and an eraser and two Pelican pens for .70 MYR FTW! :x
Actually planned to go to Kinokuniya. Ay. Dad wanted to go to Pavilion. And I was screwing up myself.

Argh. Kino-chan I miss you muackxxxxxx :D

Oh yeah, I am once again in exigency of the elements of management and organization in my life.
Aiks.

1. Emotional management, enough said.

2. Oh yeah, my tables a garbage pile again. I mean, my room.

3. Driving classes not arranged properly, and quarrelled with parents just because they want to bring me to MACEE one of the days to clear up some doubts, and I said driving was the priority. Mea culpa. Childish me. Oops.

4. And of course time management. I am becoming more and more nocturnal these days. -.-

p/s: Yeah, I looked up on dictionary dot com for the word 'exigency' ftw! :D

No comments: