Thursday, July 23, 2009

maths*

Let's do some maths today, shall we?

Okhaye.

First of all, I did not get hyped today.
Second to note, I did not go to Subang today.
Thirdly, I did not go to Vienna (piano shop) in Subang today.
And, I certainly did not touch and played and take pictures of a Steinway & Sons upright piano.


Did not.


Did not.


;P Did not.

Alright on to the maths, hmm.
Now, using differentiation (LAME) I have concluded that one tenth of my life had finally came into place.

Awesome.

1. Touch Steinway Upright piano.
2. Touch Steinway Grand piano.
3. Own Steinway Upright piano.
4. Own Steinway Grand piano.
5. Play Liszt.
6. Play Debussy's Sonata for Violin and Piano. *hinthint*
7. Find soulmate.
8. Play Rachmaninoff.
9. Play compositions for two pianos. *double hint*
10. Play piano concerti.

See? ONE out of ten. Oh and yeah, this list is only one of the lists I have in the 100 lists. ;P

4 comments:

Justine said...

Looks like somebody is IN DENIAL!!!!! XD

Andre Tan said...

HAHA :D Oy *whack* why u mark it as 'Shit!' ? D:

Justine said...

Haaaa?????????? I DIDN'T!!!!!!!!!!!! :X

Andre Tan said...

HAHAHA. no worries. jk. :D