Monday, July 27, 2009

Chocolate-chan. I must desist. Gomen.

Nazdar.
Currently retarding all plans I had from before.

Concentration is on building vocab for acing SAT.

And that friggin seducing, aesthetical Chemistry book I bought last weekend from my dearest Kino-chan!

GAH! I need 360 MYR! That friggin book is so awesome, but short of money. T^T
"Chemistry of The Elements". A must for chemists. Had a peek and swear the next book I buy will be that.

Either that, or Ravel's La Parade ;P

Or Rachmaninoff's Preludes. Gah! 0_o (And I didn't even finish practicing the printed ones. Despicable greed. And ignominy!)

DEAD wanting to compose something. Started. Four chords. Ended. Bah! I need more experience.

Priority 1: Memorize the dictionary -.-
Priority 2: Run the Dreadmill everyday.
Priority 3: Ditto
Priority 4: dittodittoditto.

Gah!!! I got FATTER THAN FAT!! T^T
Have mercy, DREADmill-sama.

p/s: Yeah, ignominy is from the Vocab list ;P go here in case >> dictionary.com

2 comments:

Justine said...

Haha! I went to dictionary.com before I even arrived at the end of the post! Nice. :P

Andre Tan said...

HAHAHAHA!!! :D
dictionary.com fanclub XD