Friday, July 31, 2009

Crying is not for kids.

Tears take all away.

Thank God for the creation of tear ducts. I may be a fish sulking the whole time, a tap flowing with water most of the time, I cry, I sob, like an immature child, but I realize it is only for the better - In order to burn calories regain composure and logic mindset.

(To avoid misunderstandings, I am not atheist, nor I am a Christian. I'm merely agnostic, which by the way means I believe that existence and nonexistence of God cannot be proved. Hence, the mediocre usage of the word "God". Bear with me, both Christians and atheists.)

I shall not be mentioning Yale or some stupid Ivy university now. Being in a "normal" college, maybe will bring more challenge, in the sense that I will do lots of stuff ON MY OWN. I shan't depend on some PhD lecturer for best consultation, I shan't depend on great dorms to live in for comfort, I will have my way of doing stuff. As long as there is a piano.

With you, dear, I can do anything.

Except playing that note with my right little finger. =_= Such an excruciating task.

p/s: Thank you, Justine, for standing by me via msn! =D
p/s/s: Faiz, welcome onboard! :D

5 comments:

Justine said...

Andre, it's no biggie. I'm always here to listen! The Justine-hotline is available 24-7! =)

Owlivia said...

i have to say-- your bunny is damn cute!!!

Faiz said...

You seem stressed?
Whats the matter Andre??

Andre Tan said...

Justine: Thanks! =)

Olivia: Haha! Yeah kewt ain't it? Too bad it ain't mine =( I changed the pic. The pic I took was too mediocre to be cute hahaha!

Faiz: Aw. I'm alright now. I'm growing up. I needed to. hahaha. which part do you mean actually? If its the little finger its just because i overstrained it XD

Faiz said...

Glad you're doing better.
=)

Naah, it was pretty much the whole post.
Bt again, glad you're doing better.
=)