Friday, July 3, 2009

WORD POST AGAIN.

I think this is a good place to continue to train my writing skills. Hence another word post. Back to square one after all. Writing is sorta interesting, when your art skills are rotting away terribly.

This world is a mess. To me. I always think that to state an opinion, a 'to me' or 'from what I see' is a very essential phrase when it is conveyed. Words are powerful and a lot of people don't realize it; like pop culture, we are just so used to it, we live through it, it banished our awareness of its overwhelming presence. Imagine standing in front of a wall. Only when you walk a few miles away, or like, take a helicopter to above, you realize it is not. A feeling of awe and helplessness.

Okay I just suck at providing analogues for explanation.

Anyways, I think, I repeat - THINK, that this time, I will write. Will write a story. Whether it sucks, or not. I will just write. Yay. Even if it's like super lousy. And I know it will. Because my idea, sadly, has no point. Sad.

Ciao. Finals coming up. Driving following up. Anime, too. Plus of course starting on what supposedly should turn up as a novel.

No comments: