Wednesday, August 5, 2009

amused by veins

HAHAHA.

I can see my veins. Vaguely. On fingers.

Good thing. Definitely, maybe? ;P

All thanks to Czerny! I finally realized all along I didn't build up the strength and endurance of my ring and little fingers. Even the 1st exercise piece is sooooooo excruciating.

Geez.

The landlady is annoying. Texting me while she could've called. All about rental again. What else? And seriously unreasonable. Freaking told her parents aren't around. Jesus! Still want me to bank in. Frankly, I have absolutely no idea and yeah, no idea how to bank in. (alamak so paiseh)


Another grueling task: compiling information on my prospective universities. Ouch. Thanks to the complex websites.

Gonna consider:
1. U of North Carolina @ Chapel Hill
2. U of Texas @ Austin
3. GeorgiaTech @ Atlanta
4. Penn State U @ University Park
5. Iowa State U @ Ames

GeorgiaTech went straight down to 3rd when I realized their Music Dept is practically non-existent.
=_______=

3 comments:

Justine said...

Haha! I also don't know how to bank in cash. :S And good that you've revised your list! By next year, surely it'll be revised at least five times. Hahaha. Important choices. =)

Andre Tan said...

ayks. i forgot nebraska lincoln D:

Justine said...

Heh, in my list, too! :D