Sunday, August 2, 2009

Cello; sexy and beautiful.

The cello is an intensely sexy and luscious instrument.

Ecstatic and delirious!


Ah, final week of holidays. Must finish what I planned: Clean room; Wrap new books; Draw; Read.
Awesome huh. And I certainly must meet up with the Banting gang. S'been so long.

I just bought a compilation of 100 cello pieces from Popular bookstore Sunway Pyramid. Gawsh. The brilliance! Fyi, cello had been the most desirable instrument in my life, despite the more versatilities of piano and violin. Geez.

Awesome, now 2 CD sets to bring to Subang for my leisure enjoyment. Sweet.

3 comments:

Faiz said...

Haha, speaking of which, I must finish up my to-do-list-for-summer too!
I procrastinated till the last week.
Sad much?
LAME.
=/

Andre Tan said...

LOL! I'm (not) surprisingly still procrastinating. Sigh! Yeah, sad, super sad.

Ikitron said...
This comment has been removed by the author.