Tuesday, August 25, 2009

to the power of lon sine cos theta squared.

I am publishing this post, because, uh, I just got the friggin internet back after 3 bugging weeks without internet.

I am supposed to be at the library cramming for chemistry when I am here at home, sulking from the post-fever and eating disorder symptoms as well as the overperspiration (God I hate my hypothalamus), lying on bed, not being able to do anything but, yeah, REST.

I hate rest. Call me a workaholic. But you will eventually realize life is as short as I am, which is real short, and there's way too little time to actually accomplish what I want in life. I calculated mine...

My life is 0.0000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000000001 pico% complete. Thank you. I can't afford to have any planes crashing exactly on top of me, or the universes having a galactic fuckup now. Too early.

Life has been uninteresting as usual, except that I had been deriving rate law formulae for the third time this week. Haha. Stupid. Doing unneccessary things, again.

Oh come on already. I really wanna summon the strength to go to the library and just start doing extra calculus work and read up chemistry already (my major for chrissake, now I realize that it deserves 200% more attention than what I gave). Okay. I don't care anymore, I'm just gonna go to the library no matter what now. Rest is a total waste of time. Who needs 'em? Fuck rest.

Ok. Right after I rest.

No comments: