Saturday, August 15, 2009

MTV WORLD STAGE WAS THE AWESOMEST AWESOMENESS EVER!

Yellowwwwww peeps!

So I'm here in front of the laptop being the first one among my friends to blog about MTV World Stage Malaysia (!) because I can't walk properly now. Heh.

My heads spinning and aching too much for me to come up with great words and organized sentences to describe last night's experience. (I slept at 4 LOL) Not like I can anyways. :P

So we actually get to see Estranged, Boys Like Girls, Pixie Lott, Raygun, Hoobastank, All-American Rejects, and Kasabian live in action. How wicked cool and awesome is that! Everyone was jumping screaming, cheering, singing (as well as smoking and molesting) like mad.

Okay, I don't think I have the mental strength to continue. Oh my gawsh this is my shortest post ever. LMAO. When this is the biggest event ever. What the bunny.

Didn't take any pics tho. Silly me. Lucky Faiz, Justine and Cha Nee took some. Heh.

I say:

Raygun was awesome.
Boys Like Girls was awesome.
Hoobastank was awesome!
All-American Rejects were awesome!
Kasabian was awesome as well.
Hehe. I cannot forget how brilliant it went!

Thank you to everyone who made it happen, however and whatever. Thanks for making the amazing night happen.

Another thing, Lik Pin, Happy Birthday! (yes, again.)

2 comments:

Justine said...

"What the bunny"!!!!!!!! Hahahaha!!!!!!!! MTV World Stage was the BOMB!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! Pure amazingness!!! :D :D :D

Andre Tan said...

hahah! trademark okay! :D
MEMANG AWESOME LAR! I wanna reexperience it leh. with enough energy and food and water HAHAHA :P