Friday, August 14, 2009

Jumbled post #12345.2333

So I've decided to not make a long narrative post on the first week of Fall 09 @ ADP which ends literally today.

I went on with the 3/4-science-nerd path. Not 3/4 actually, but hmm let's see...

Calculus II: 5 CH
Chem 106: 4 CH
Stats 261: 3 CH
WREL: 3 CH.

So proportion of science nerd

= (5+4+3)/(5+4+3+3)
=12/15
=4/5

Oh. So more nerdy than I deduced. COOL! =)

Highlight of the week was Wednesday: Went out the whole day, watched G.I.Joe, as well as District 9 preview (Thanks to Justine). "Prawn" (Plural: focking prawns) had just officially became a vile word in my dictionary after District 9. Had a great day thanks to the fab peeps. And once again I succumb to guilty pleasure - the notebook was calling out to me. I had to buy it. Christ, when will I stop?

And World Religion just got a whole lot more awesome than it already was with Mr V. and his awesomeness. (Summarized from one whole page of biography that I don't have the patience to produce.)

I've been thinking for a bit. Well, maybe a lot. Yeah. Lots have come and go in my brain. And I can't exactly put everything down on words to immortalize them but yeah, this, I must say.

I really hope to apologize to the people around me because of my taciturn, nature, maybe? Nature or not I have no idea, all I know is it may (or may not) cause uncomfortable and awkward situations or conversations, in short: will make you feel rather bad.

I am doing my best to be as extroverted as possible metamorphosize (I hope I spelt that right?) from the introvert me in the past. I just really wanna say sorry, maybe it's my English (and a whole lot of psychological philosphy to it), or maybe it's my nature. Just, sorry. I can't help being passive because I don't know how not to. I do my best to imitate whatever favorable responses, except laughing - which is SURPRISINGLY natural. Yes. I don't just laugh to make you feel good. (=_________=)

I love to laugh.

I don't response good. Ignore the laughs, they come naturally, not necessarily as responses.
So I really thank you guys for bearing with me. And well, I hope it's not a burden.

This post serves to clarify my condition and stand, as well as state of apology.

I love you guys, but sometimes I'm not good in thinking in English. (This doesn't imply that I am good in thinking in any particular language. So sometimes I'm just one big galactic fuckup.) Hence, stupid responses from me. Because I am too jumbled up. Haha. Please, I don't mind anyone correcting me, or just sort of slap me with words, in any way. I don't care. I just wanna learn, and maybe just wanna fit in? Yes, according to Maslow's Heirarchy. =) "Belonging" just under "self-actualization".

Something I realized really late: that I don't have enough control over emotional turbulences. I get easily sucked out by any overwhelming movies and remain stuck until I get slapped - one way or the other. Oh. I can't write anymore. Point is, I realize that I need to become more intellectual, instead of being so susceptible to puny emotions, which by the way is just the body's automated responses, imposed by sociology, conducted by chemistry.

Okay before I become zombie I need to say sorry again. Ciao. Zombies don't type.

p/s: Still stuck at Czerny School of Velocity. Dead arduous. Funny this time I hurt my thumb instead of my ring and little fingers. Heh.

p/s/s: Heh. MTV World Stage tomorrow! FTW =)

No comments: