Wednesday, August 26, 2009

i actually thought,

that I may never never never ever want to ever think about the four-letter word anymore. I don't want to, but I sort of want to.

But why? Why would I want something that had been ruining whole of my life?

If its a puppy, I want. But ****.
Is it actually ****? Or ****?

Why? I actually thought it was for lower lifeforms whom have only indifference to the operational world, or those who have no clue on life. Belittling, discriminative.

I want to stop. I want to stop.
I want you to stop. Stop here for me. Come into me, find me. Amidst the nothingness, I see...


nothing


some statistics homework later

nothing


i just turn away i 'pretend' i want i want i want i don't know
or maybe i don't want.

if things were to be easy
simplified
normal
and of course destined

i wouldn't take this route
i will continue to stare at nothingness
and wait
wait
well maybe not for long since its the better route
until

*** **** ***.

i cry
none see
they don't have to
i cry
i hate
i love
i don't know
the conclusion is always uncertainty
we all go on without anything
in the end we're all the same
filthy creatures


when *** **** ***
maybe the curse will be broken?
i cannot wait

2 comments:

Faiz said...

What happened to your layout?
It's all simple now.
Hehe.

Andre Tan said...

I prefer it simple now =) Hehe.