Thursday, August 27, 2009

animate your world.

Enervated to the max, the week has been rather progressive compared to the past ones. Today, weirdly despite my sleep deprivation (in some way), I was able to summon strength to drag myself to college and I was actually quite energetic today mentally as I was gladly able to cope with today's Calculus, unlike yesterday.

Attended World Religion class with Mr V again today. 'Twas awesome to the max to the max to the kao kao. The class is not as pristine as the name sounds thanks to Mr V who is just amazingly able to deliver his lecture in a way that is rather appropriate since the topics are very much distorted by media, personal discrimination as well as common stereotypes, as well as being able to make ultra jokes which was a bonus to the lectures.

"Once upon a time, long long ago, far far away, in..." is kind of already his trademark.
Imagine thousands of them. (Oh, showing his tongue is one of them.)

Today's jokes were authentic as usual and hysterical.

"The Chinese always cannot pronounce 'rrrrrr', they pronounce it as 'l'. So do you know why the people of China are so democlatic? They wake up with an election every morning."
"The Malays also. They like to pronounce 'f' like 'p'. That's why they never park their car."

And the class laughed like mad. Priceless.

Tomorrow's probably the quiz for unit of probability for Statistics course. Ah. The dread.
Nevertheless I must keep in mind the order of priority I will give to the courses. I just haven't made up my mind where in the world should I slot in the preparation for SAT. Crap.

Oh one more Mr V's joke. Really awesome. His jokes are always so unexpected.
-----------------------------------------------------------------------
Condensed version: "So there's this grandfather and son going to attend the PowWow (A gathering for Native American civilizations) and they went on their CRV. So they travelled all over America and finally came to California. So the son went to register for both of them, while the grandfather goes to the washroom.

Receptionist: "Name?"

Son: "Little Eagle."

Receptionist: "Are you here alone?"

Son: "No. I came with my grandfather."

Receptionist: "Oh! That must be Great Eagle!"

Son: "Eh? How you know one?"

Receptionist: "What's your tribe?"

Son: "Fukawee." (Pronounced: fuh-ker-wee)

Receptionist: "Huh? We have the Sioux, we have the Apache, we have the Dakota, but we don't have Fukawee. Are you sure your tribe is called Fukawee?

Son: "Yeah. I'm very sure cuz everytime we stop at the gas station, my grandfather will go to the toilet and come out and say 'Where the fuck are we?' "

----------------------------------------------------------------------
I have officially no drive to continue writing. Probably sleep again and wake up later to study Chemistry. Woohoo. Ah crap, just remembered Stats. D:

No comments: