Friday, August 21, 2009

WALAOEH 101

Warning: No animals nor plants (maybe yes, paper ah?) were harmed during the production of this post. Okay, maybe a human, who's trying so hard, like, FUCKING hard to cope with his statistics course so far, which just loaded him with some eons worth of homework and just ruined his puny plan to enjoy reading up organic chemistry as well as spending quality time with (YES FUCK THIS -->) the newly modified piano FTW! Which actually imitates the touch of a grand piano well!

No post here.
It's 12 AM. I woke up at 4 AM today.

I mean, yesterday. So whaddya expect?
So just freaking fuck off and do your statistics homework. Oh sorry, I mean fuck myself.

Okay. I made my point: To make a presentation of how fucked up I currently am.

Promise: Will provide food for thought soon. (I got inspired a lot recently.)

p/s: Sorry for the unintriguing vocab. Lazy liao. Its 12 AM WHaddya ExPECt?! =_=

2 comments:

Faiz said...

Oooo, lots of bad language here.
Hehe.
Is this really Andre posting?
Xp

Andre Tan said...

sorry, D:
T^T I swear a LOT when I feel like it.