Tuesday, August 4, 2009

さようなら、リズト様。

Jesus, I can't blog.
This typing is gonna hurt my hands more.

Hence, I shall desist blogging for the mean time. It's only for the better, well, I mean, to succumb to my other desire.

i wonder when will i regain my finger strength T^T

Oh well. I guess I have to go technical on practice, and that means goodbye Liszt-mediocre-attempts, hello excruciating, unemotional Brahms and Czerny practices.

im gonna feed my bunny with fish biscuits =)

I miss you Upright Piano. I really wonder if it's because i'm practicing on a seemingly lower piano?

I think I can't keep refraining from playing, or maybe I will use that book as a substitute, but gosh. It's such a pain.

4 comments:

Justine said...

*smacksmacksmack* Go get your hands checked ASAP!!! :X

Andre Tan said...

oh well. haih. i dunno if i wanna spend the money, cuz at least my hands still movin <:)

Justine said...

You wanna wait until your hands STOP MOVING THEN ONLY GO SEE THE DOCTOR IS IT?!?!?!?!?!?! *kickzapwhackpunchslapboxkaratechop*

Andre Tan said...

hahaha. im fine! =)